Vehicle Evaluators - Job ID 10745
Allen Park, MI
Removal Date: May 14, 2015
Roush supplies comprehensive, integrated development services and provides customers with support that fuses technology and engineering. From design through prototyping, testing and manufacturing, we take our customers' visions from the sketch pad to production. We're focused, efficient, and we deliver. With over 3000 employees in more than 40 facilities across the United States, and interests around the world, Roush solves customers’ problems and provides significant support to the automotive, performance products, military, entertainment, alternative fuels and consumer products industries. We are focused on performance, driven by technology, and committed to our customers’ success. If you’re only happy when your customers are happy, we want you on our team.
Do you enjoy driving? Are you looking to earn extra income?
Roush is hiring On-Call / Contingent Vehicle Evaluators!
$8.25 per hour
AM shift is from 6:00 AM – 2:30 PM
PM shift is from 3:30 PM – 12:00 AM
These are part time positions not to exceed 30 hours a week
Vehicle Evaluators test drive prototype cars and trucks prior to production and provide opinions regarding vehicle function, comfort, performance or issues. Evaluators will drive on a predetermined route and execute specific test procedures. During the shift you will complete an evaluation packet regarding vehicle function. You must be able to write clear and concise reports about what you experience and explain your perception of vehicle performance, function and comfort. These positions are located in Allen Park, MI.
· Drive vehicles in small groups on designated routes.
· Report any functional issues encountered while driving.
· Test vehicle features and systems and provide feedback relating to vehicle performance.
· Must be at least 18 years old with high school diploma or equivalent.
· Must have a valid driver’s license with an excellent driving record (no more than two points currently) and have reliable transportation.
· Must have ability to drive vehicles with manual transmission (stick shift).
· Available to work some weekends.
· Must be able to read maps, follow directions & be familiar with the Metro Detroit area.
· Possess automotive knowledge and be able to check basic vehicle components & fluids.
· Detail oriented & able to complete required paperwork including vehicle evaluator checklist and composition of reports.
· Be a self-starter, self-motivated & willing to learn.
· Have strong verbal & written communication skills.3
· You will not work any more than 30 hours per week
· Basic computer skills are preferred.
· Familiarity with vehicle electrical features (Bluetooth, GPS Navigation, Entertainment Systems) is a plus.
· Preference will be given to those that reside near the geographical location and/or who will work weekends.
You must refer to this posting to be considered.
Send updated resume to Roush Recruiting at email@example.com by May 14th, 2015.
Visit our website: www.roush.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/RoushCareers
At Roush, we are committed to maintaining an environment of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action. If you need a reasonable accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please contact the Recruiting Department at 734-779-7007 for further assistance.