Convergent Science has been providing CFD services to the automotive and engine
industries for over 17 years. Convergent Science has developed a CFD software
package, CONVERGE, that is a general CFD code and is ideally suited for internal
combustion engine simulations and widely used in the automotive market. Due to
its benefits of accuracy and automated mesh generation technology CONVERGE is
spreading into new applications as well.
Convergent Science is planning on opening a new office in the Detroit area to
support our Detroit clients. We are seeking an experienced full-time engineer to
support, train, and perform consulting services for our clients in the Detroit
area. Client on-site visits will be required and therefore the interested
applicant must be willing to travel. In addition to the technical knowledge
required for this position, applicants should be outgoing, creative and highly
This is a unique opportunity for an individual to help grow business in the
Detroit area, manage a new office, and be part of a rapidly expanding company.
1) M.S. or Ph.D.in engineering or related field.
2) Extensive CFD knowledge
3) Extensive internal combustion engine simulation experience
4) Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
4) Strong background in numerical algorithms is a plus.
5) Chemical Kinetics background is a plus.
6) Combustion, turbulence, and spray model knowledge is a plus.
7) Background in C programming is a plus.
Interested applicants should send their resume and salary requirements to the
email address listed in the contact information below.
|Please mention the CFD Jobs Database, record #12635 when responding to this ad.|
|Address||6400 Enterprise Lane|
Madison, WI 53719