Location: Baoding, Heibei Province, China (Near Beijing)
Full expatriate contract 3 years
Almost free house
28 days vacation
4 airfares a year to US
Translator, Cell phone
Contact: Arun Nikore
ARPS International LLC
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Major Duties and Responsibilities
This position is responsible for the technical development and manufacturing development of motor inverter mechanical structure.
This motor system product will be delivered and integrated into the EV, HEV/PHEV for Company and other OEM's.
The leadership responsibilities also include bench-marking advanced technology for 5 to 10 years to ensure the products of the Company have sufficient value in the mass production stage after 3 to 4 years of development and promoting the project as soon as possible accordance with the above principles.
Once the vehicle program is established and approved, the responsibilities will include the product design & development, manufacturing coordination, product testing and verification, etc.
As division leader, you will also be responsible for reviewing and monitoring the projects progress and development for milestones, solving technical and business problems, educating team members, and building the team organization for all functions.
1. Collect cutting edge advanced technology info by bench-marking the top five OEM's and Tier one companies, and determine the future product development direction for inverter structure design, and ensure the future product to be the world class level after a period of service time along with the inverter structure design for superior performance of full inverter system.
2. Provide product development direction and guidance for the full team to improve the capability of the mechanical strength, thermal fluid simulation analysis, structure design, etc.
3. The candidate will have a deep knowledge of international standards and rules for vehicle development.
4. Development of requirements analysis and assignment of tasks.
5. Conduct the product (motor, inverter, and other components) manufacturing assembly activities, and apply the cutting edge manufacturing new technologies for future production.
6. Conduct the engineering work to improve the volume power density, weight power density, based on the technology, EMC and water & dust prevention performance of inverter.
7. Provide technology, management and business training to the team staff.
8. Participate in the determination and selection of major suppliers, examine and evaluate the supplier’s qualification and technical solutions.
9. Conduct the business management and coordination with internal Company organization, Company top leadership team, external OEM's and suppliers.
· Chief engineering leader, Manager or Director level experience with Motor Drive/E-drive system mechanical development and manufacturing.
· More than 10 years of leadership experience is preferred.
· Deep knowledge of materials and experiences of safety standards.
· BS Engineering.