Location: Baoding, Heibei Province, China (Near Beijing)
Full expatriate contract 3 years
Almost free house
28 days vacation
4 airfares a year to US
Contact: Arun Nikore
ARPS International LLC
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Email : email@example.com
Technical expert for power electronic and electrical machine. The responsibilities include, but not limited to, the motor control and inverter hardware design and testing. As members of the COMPANY experts, you will also be asked to participate in benchmarking advanced technology of controllers, identifying the technology development tendency, reviewing the projects' key time notes, solving knotty problems, and training technical personnel & team.
1. Primarily responsible for the design methods, process and testing & verification of the motor and inverter hardware for the motor controller in the electrical driving system.
2. Provide training & guidance to the staff to improve the company's development capacity of the E-Drive system.
3. Have extensive experience in high performance multi-core MCU control circuit and power electronic and drive circuit design.
4. Have the design theory and engineering practice methods of control and drive circuit based on ISO 26262 functional safety.
5. Collect the advanced technology of the E-Drive system and electrical machine controllers by bench marking advanced companies.
6. Participate in the building of the motor control team for project.
7. Experience in training technical team formed the core technical ability.
8. Mentor at least three technical backbone people with the ability of independent product design.
9. Provide technology training about the motor control system to technical staff at least once a month.
10. Make and carry out short & long term plans about the technical staff’s ability, test equipment establishment and research direction during the service period.
11. Participate in the selection of suppliers. Examine and verify the suppliers’ technical solutions.
12. Participate in the technical investigation to the suppliers and promote the design of system integration.
13. Solve the technical issues in the process of motor control system design, prototyping (trial-production), manufacturing and testing.
14. Participate in the research and development of the controller performance for improvement, and identify the technology development areas.
· Foreign technical experts with work experience of above ten years and experience of successful completion of power electronics& Motor control program for production
· BS in electrical engineering