Location: Baoding, Heibei Province, China (Near Beijing)
Full expatriate contract 3 years
Almost free house
28 days vacation
4 airfares a year to US
Contact: Arun Nikore
ARPS International LLC
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Email : email@example.com
Work as the technology expert for the motor manufacturing program for automotive electric vehicle traction motors.
Responsibilities will include but not restricted to testing, validation and trial of motor controls, test verification and examination.
You will be a member of the group companies, who helps to collect the latest information and technology for bench marking of motor testing of other flagship companies, as well as assessing of the key points in the program, solving difficult problems, building of the team etc.
1.Testing, validation, verification and examination of motor and motor controller of a motor-driven vehicle (Electric Vehicle).
2.Improving the motor testing technology of the client, training of other staff, mentoring at least 3 other workers in testing technology who can conduct the testing and assessment of a product on their own.
3.Collecting the latest information and technology of motor testing of other flagship companies.
4. Organizing of a training program for staff of motor testing technology.
5. Participation in choosing suppliers and helping to evaluate their technological proposals.
6. Field visits to inspect the technology of suppliers and participate in the design of integrated motor-driven system.
7. Participate in the programs during the process of design, trials, testing, validation, verification, production and final testing of the motors.
8. Assisting to improve the functions and standards of motor controller, and leading the direction of research of motor controllers.
9. Within the period of the agreement, you should also make and implement short-term, middle-term and long-term plans about improving skills of motor testing staff, about forming of a standard device-testing system and about future direction of research and development.
9. Taking part in the team-building of the motor manufacturing program
· BS Engineering or equal
· Foreign experts with ten years working experience of large scale producing of electric motors, for automotive electric vehicle manufacturers