Location: Baoding, Heibei Province, China (Near Beijing)
Full expatriate contract 3 years
Almost free house
28 days vacation
4 airfares a year to US or Europe (Home country)
Free Mobile Phone
Contact: Arun Nikore
ARPS International LLC
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical expert for electrical machines. Prior to project approval, the responsibilities include bench-marking advanced technology in 5 to 10 years to ensure the products of the Company have sufficient value in the mass production stage after 3 to 4 years development and promoting the project as soon as possible accordance with the above principles. After the project is approved, the responsibilities will include the machine design & development, manufacturing techniques, experimental verification and validation and etc. As members of the Company experts, you will also be asked to continuing to participate in bench-marking advanced technology, reviewing the projects' key parameters, solving knotty problems and training technical personnel & team.
1. Collect the advanced technology by bench-marking advanced companies and determine the future development direction of electrical machine technology.
2. Provide training & guidance to the staff to improve the company's capability of the electrical machine design, experimental verification, performance rating and CAE.
· The electrical machine design includes the mechanical structure, electromagnetic design, the material selection, performance rating, reliability and durability.
· CAE includes the analysis of forces, hot fluid, rotor modal and the electrical machine’s noise & vibration.
· The manufacturing technique development includes the process of machining, heat-treating, casting, surface treatment, electrical insulation, winding & embedding, and assembly.
3. Mentor at least three technical backup engineers with the ability of independent product design.
4. Provide electrical machine technology training to the technical staff at least once a month.
5. Participate in the team building for the electrical machine project.
6. Recommend excellent suppliers. Participate in the selection of suppliers. Examine and verify the suppliers’ technical solutions.
7. Participate in the technical investigation to the suppliers and promote the design of system integration.
8. Solve the technical issues in the process of electrical machine design, prototype development/trial-producing, validation, manufacturing development and testing.
9. Participate in the improvement research of the electrical machines’ performance index and identify the technology development tendency. Prepare and implement short & long term plans about the technical staff’s ability, test equipment establishment and research direction during the service period.
· Leader or foreign expert in HEV/EV industry
· Foreign technical experts with work experience of more than ten years and experience of HEV/EV drive motor's mass production
· BS Engineering or equal.